2013 Award Winners
The School of Computer Science is pleased to announce the winners of this year's Annual Undergraduate Awards. The awards honour the top students in each of the first three years of study, and the student with the highest cumulative average.
Dr. Mary McLeish Scholarship (First Year)
- Laura Day, Software Engineering
- Anissa Baird, Computer Science
Dr. Ted Swart Scholarship (Second Year)
- Mia Kilborn, Software Engineering
- Ian Dingle, Computer Science
Dr. James Linders Scholarship (Third Year)
- Andrew Halligan, School of Computer Science
- Ryan Pattison, School of Computer Science
Sandbox Software Solutions (Outstanding Female)
- Jennifer Winer
Congratulations to this year's winners.