Coming to Campus
Help keep our community safe! Before you come to campus, you must:
- Be vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption if you intend to enter University buildings or managed-facilities.
- Review the Return to Campuses website.
- Complete the COVID-19 Infection Prevention and Control Awareness Training course.
- Complete the U of G COVID-19 Screening Form daily before coming to campus. Follow the screening form's guidance and do not come to campus if you are directed to stay home.
- Wear a face covering.
- Flexible Work Arrangements Policy (non-academic staff)
- Setting up your workspace
- FAQs for Faculty and Instructors from FASR
- Academic Continuity: Approaches and Tools for Remote Teaching