U of G Measures During Province-Wide Shutdown
On April 3, a province-wide shutdown comes into effect and is expected to last at least 28 days. Learn more about what this means at U of G.
Coming to Campus
If you don’t need to be on campus, please consider staying home to help keep our community safe.
Before you come to campus for any reason or any length of time, you must:
- Review the Return to Campuses website.
- Complete the COVID-19 Infection Prevention and Control Awareness Training course.
- Complete the U of G COVID-19 Screening Form daily before coming to campus. Follow the screening form's guidance and do not come to campus if you are directed to stay home.
- Wear a face covering.
- Understand how your courses will run
- Troubleshooting remote learning
- Get your course materials
- Resources for your success: