Coming to Campus
Help keep our community safe! Before you come to campus, you must:
- Be vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption if you intend to enter University buildings or managed-facilities.
- Review the Return to Campuses website.
- Complete the COVID-19 Infection Prevention and Control Awareness Training course.
- Complete the U of G COVID-19 Screening Form daily before coming to campus. Follow the screening form's guidance and do not come to campus if you are directed to stay home.
- Wear a face covering.
- Troubleshooting remote learning
- Get your course materials
- Resources for your success:
What to Expect When You’re on Campus
General Info for Students
U of G's Policy on Non-academic Misconduct details the University's expectations regarding student conduct and actions that can be taken involving those who violate these expectations, whether on or off campus.