Coming to Campus
If you don’t need to be on campus, please consider staying home to help keep our community safe.
Before you come to campus for any reason or any length of time, you must:
- Review the Return to Campuses website.
- Complete the COVID-19 Infection Prevention and Control Awareness Training course.
- Complete the U of G COVID-19 Screening Form daily before coming to campus. Follow the screening form's guidance and do not come to campus if you are directed to stay home.
- Wear a face covering.
- Understand how your courses will run
- Troubleshooting remote learning
- Get your course materials
- Resources for your success:
What to Expect When You’re on Campus
General Info for Students
U of G's Policy on Non-academic Misconduct details the University's expectations regarding student conduct and actions that can be taken involving those who violate these expectations, whether on or off campus.