Message from the President
I am happy to be leading a team of dedicated volunteers that represent the College’s alumni community. As an association we have supported alumni and students for more than a century. Our contributions continue to help advance the College’s mission today by improving life for both current students and alumni.
Martin Straathof, BA '12
CSAHS Alumni Association President
What We Do
- Guide the finances of the Alumni Association endowments to help support our College
- Build and strengthen relationships with alumni
- Participate in student-centered events
- Distribute scholarships to ensure that students are recognized for their achievements
We support many initiatives and projects in the College, including:
- Self-injury Outreach & Support (SiOS), co-directed by Dr. Stephen P. Lewis
- The Hub for Teaching and Learning Excellence travel grants
- 13 annual student scholarships
Join an upcoming meeting and get involved with our board. We want to hear what you have to say. Live far away? Alumni are welcome to call into meetings.
Would you like to volunteer? Volunteers are always needed at events such as Convocation and Alumni Reunion Weekends.
For more information, contact the College Alumni Advancement Manager: Jana Miller at 519-824-4120, ext. 52965, or firstname.lastname@example.org