Becoming a Catalyst for Inclusion - 2017 Accessibility Conference
Date and Time
Rozanski Hall, University of Guelph
The University of Guelph Accessibility Conference welcomes both accessibility novices and experts.
Presenters will share practical and theoretical knowledge of:
– web, document and multimedia accessibility and other AODA-related topics;
– disability research and accommodation;
– inclusive design;
– adaptive technology;
– accessible teaching and learning;
– leadership in the field of accessibility; and
– national and international accessibility issues.