CSAHS Three Minute Thesis Competition
Date and Time
in 180 seconds of brilliance.
It's time for the Three-Minute Thesis competition. Refine your thesis, distill your research down to 180 seconds, showcase your work, network and grow.
- Refine – Perfect your elevator pitch. Refine the main ideas of your research making later writing much easier.
- Distill – Take all your hard work and break it down to the essentials explaining the significance of your work to a non-specialist audience in just 3 minutes. This will give you new perspective on your thesis.
- Showcase – Show the world the amazing research you have been doing and its impact.
- Network – Get to know other graduate students, alumni, and industry partners who attend.
- Grow – Develop public speaking and communication skills that are sought after by employers.
Support the CSAHS entrants at the University of Guelph final on April 3rd.