How do I complete the OR-5 form when applying to a Tri-Council Agency?

  • When completing the budget section of the OR-5, please note that the Tri-Council Agencies are exempt of indirect costs/overhead costs and are therefore not included. 
  • An OR-5 form is no longer required for CIHR Doctoral applications. The Office of Graduate Studies is signing authority for the Signature of Institution Paid page required for the application.
  • NSERC/SSHRC/CIHR Post-Docs: The Office of Graduate Studies is not involved with processing these applications.  If signatures are required, please contact the Office of Research Services.