Diversity Matters Survey
Faculty & Staff - Diversity Matters!
On November 15, all employees at the University of Guelph received an email invitation to participate in our Diversity Matters survey. We Need Your Help!
What is the Diversity Matters survey?
- The Diversity Matters survey allows individuals to confidentially self-identify with any of five underrepresented groups: women, members of the LGBTQ+ community, racialized individuals, Aboriginal peoples, and people with disabilities.
- Survey results will help us develop institutional equity goals and help us meet our reporting obligations for the Federal Contractor’s Program.
- As we know you already appreciate, our employment equity programs and our institutional inclusion framework support our shared goals of fostering a diverse and inclusive campus and ensuring that all job applicants and all employees are treated fairly and equitably.
How Do I Complete A Survey?
The survey can be completed in either of the following formats:
1. Online: via your link sent in the Nov. 15 email OR via the DHR website.
2. Hard copy: paper surveys will be distributed to the following departments: CUPE 1334 and UGSFEA Unit 1 and 2.
- Paper copies are also available on request to DHR
- Employees are asked to return hard copy surveys to the DHR office in a sealed envelope.
- It is important that everyone has an opportunity to participate. All voices and experiences matter in this survey
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions can be found on the Diversity and Human Rights website
- You can also contact:
- Diversity and Human Rights (firstname.lastname@example.org) or extension 53000
- Bradley Minaker, Institutional Analysis and Research (email@example.com) for more information.
Thank you in advance for your support.
Count Yourself In!