There are several instances where the door functionality is impeded by electronic or mechanical issues that will need to be investigated.
Please contact your Departmental Electronic Access Admin to submit a work order for service of the door mechanism in the following scenarios:
- The card reader accepts the card, but the lock does not open or click.
- A door programmed with a schedule is not opening.
- A door is unlocked when it should be locked.
- The LED indicator light on the card reader is powered off.
- The door is difficult to pull open or does not shut properly.
- Door handles become disconnected from the door.