Emily YW Chiang, Ph.D., P.Eng
Emily YW Chiang, Ph.D, P.Eng
Telephone: 519 824-4120 ext:58217
- CO2 utilization for the production of microalgae and cyanobacteria.
- Conversion of industrial inorganic residues into valuable products: sorbents, construction materials, carbon sink.
- Biohydrometallurgy involving chemoheterotrophic and photoautotrophic microorganisms.
- Remediation of heavy metal contaminated soils, sediments, groundwater and fluvial systems.
- Industrial ecology: sustainability, symbiosis, stewardship.
- Heat and Mass Transfer (ENGG*3430)
- Bioreactor Design (ENGG*4380)
- Process Intensification (ENGG*6090-02)