Prepare Supporting Documents
OUAC Application Deadlines
The School of Engineering will accept applications for all programs to start in the fall (September), winter (January) or summer (May) semesters. The deadlines for submitting an OUAC application are as follows:
- For Fall Semester entry: May 1
- For Winter Semester entry: August 1 of the previous year
- For Summer Semester entry: January 1
The School of Engineering recommends that International applicants apply online a minimum of nine months in advance of the semester start date and review the International Credential Guidelines before applying. This is to ensure incoming students have adequate time to obtain a study permit/visa.
Application Documents Deadlines
The deadlines for submitting all application documents (Statement of Interest/Research Intent, CV, Referee Assessment Letters, passing English language test result) are as follows:
- For Fall Semester entry: June 1
- For Winter Semester entry: September 1 of the previous year
- For Summer Semester entry: February 1
IMPORTANT: Applications that are not complete by the above noted deadlines cannot be considered for admission.