To apply to the MBA or MA in Leadership programs, follow these two steps:
- Create your OUAC account online.
- Complete the online application form by listing your:
- Demographic information
- Academic experience
- Work experience
- References (academic or professional)
- At the end of the application, you will be asked to review and verify the information, and submit the application fee of $150.
- Following completion of your online application form, you will receive an email from the University of Guelph regarding your WebAdvisor login information. Please note, gaining access to the WebAdvisor application may take up to five business days.
- Through WebAdvisor, you will be able to upload the neccessary application documents (see below).
- Once all of the required documentation has been submitted, your application will be considered complete and ready to be reviewed by our two Admission Committees.
For more information, visit the University of Guelph's Graduate Studies website.
Required Application Documents
- Online application form.
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended.
- Two (minimum) Referee Assessments; completed electronically by your references (may be from an academic and/or professional background).
- Statement of interest which outlines your motivation for wanting to enroll in the desired program.
- Resume (formal education / professional achievement).
- International students may need to submit a copy of their English proficiency test, a study permit and passport.