Thinking of applying to one of our programs, but have a few questions before you start your application? Schedule a telephone or face-to-face appointment with a member of our team. We would be happy to discuss our programs with you in greater detail.
Standard admission requirements to both the MBA and MA in Leadership programs are:
- Four year undergraduate degree from a recognized university, and
- At least a B- average in your last two years of full-time study, and
- Three years (minimum) of work experience in a related field
If you do not meet the above requirements, you may still be admitted to the program if you possess the following;
- Three year degree/diploma from a recognized university/college, and
- At least a B- average in your last two years of study, and/or an acceptable professional designation, and
- Five years (minimum) of work experience in a related field showing progressive levels of responsibility.
A GMAT is not required.
While the MBA and MA in Leadership programs are full-time, students are not required to maintain full-time residency in Canada in order to complete their degree. We understand that both programs do not meet Canadian Immigration and Citizenship’s eligibility criteria for international students to obtain a study permit, as the majority of the courses are delivered online. International students should apply for a visitor’s VISA to attend each of the residential periods; two on-site periods for the MA in Leadership (14 days in total) and three on-site periods for the MBA (26 days in total).
The University of Guelph gives advanced standing for students who have completed graduate level courses. A maximum of two courses will be considered for advanced standing credit. For more information, please see the University of Guelph's Graduate Studies website.
The tuition for both the MA Leadership and MBA program covers everything you need to successfully complete the program, including:
- Tuition for all courses, both online and during your residential periods.
- Meals and beverages during your residential periods.
- Textbooks and course materials.
- Supporting materials.
The fee for the MA Leadershp program is $31,394.99.* Below is a comprehensive schedule for your tuition fees.
|Schedule of payments||1st instalment - May||2nd instalment - September||3rd instalment - January||4th instalment - May||5th instalment - September||Total|
*Each semester you are registered as a full-time student there will be an additional Graduate Student Association Fee of approximately $37.85. All costs include tuition, course materials, and residential stays (excluding transportation). This schedule and fees are guidelines and may be subject to change. The semester payment deadlines will be announced by Student Financial Services shortly. Payment deadlines are posted on the Student Financial Services web site as well as on your Account Summary in WebAdvisor.
The fee for the MBA program is $44,450.30.* Below is a comprehensive schedule for your tuition fees.
|Schedule of payments||1st instalment - May||2nd instalment - September||3rd instalment - January||4th instalment - May||5th instalment - September||6th instalment - January||Total|