Assistance for Faculty & Staff
There are three important aspects to consider when getting started with your experiential learning course:
- How to design the experiential learning activities;
- How to guide student learning during an experiential learning activity;
- How to evaluate the experiential learning experience and outcome.
The following services are here to help you if you have questions about integrating experiential learning into your course.
Let us be your first point of contact if you want to learn more about the range of experiential learning opportunities available on campus and in the community.
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-824-4120 x52760.
Open Learning and Educational Support (OpenEd) offers a range of ongoing support to staff and faculty, including:
- The Educational Leadership in Teaching Excellence (EnLITE) program
- Communities of Practice
- The Instructional Skills Workshop (ISW)
- Other workshops
Faculty and staff who require more customized support can take advantage of the following OpenEd resources:
- The Course reDesign Institute (CrDI)
- Other institutes
- Custom consultations on curriculum design for instructors, programs and departments.
For inquiries about experiential learning in the Colleges:
Experiential Learning Partnership Developer, College of Arts
email@example.com or 519-824-4120 x58290
Experiential Learning Coordinator, College of Biological Science
firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-824-4120 x54402
Coordinator, Community Engaged Learning, College of Social & Applied Human Sciences
email@example.com or 519-824-4120 x53682
Internship Specialist, Ontario Agricultural College
firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-824-4120 x54785
To explore different options for providing paid experiential learning opportunities in your department, view our information on hiring students.