Proposing a New Work Study Position
The Work Study program helps to support students in financial need with paid work connected to research and service delivery at the University Guelph. We're excited that you want to contribute a new opportunity to our already large catalogue of over 200 Work Study jobs.
- Review Student Awards Work Study Policies and Procedures
- Review the Work Study Hiring Information and Resources page for details on the Summer 2019 process.
- Download and complete the New Work Study Position Proposal Form – Summer 2019 (Word 27 KB). Submit a completed copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notes: You'll be required to tag relevant Knowledge, Skills, and Attitudes connected to the position. We recommend you download and review the full Common Employability Outcomes list with definitions (PDF - 441 KB) before you get started to save time.
- Post your job to Experience Guelph. For detailed instructions, download the Work Study Job Posting Guide - Summer 2019 (Word 28 KB - v3 updated April 12, 2019).
The deadline to propose a new Work Study position for Summer 2019 is Friday, May 10 at 4:30 pm.
Proposals for new Work Study positions will be reviewed by Student Financial Services and the Experiential Learning Hub as they arrive. Departments will be notified as soon as possible of the status of their proposals. Your patience during this process is appreciated.
The earliest possible date a job can be posted is April 15, 2019 to coincide with the first date students can apply for their Work Study approval based on financial need.
If you have any questions about completing this form or about the University of Guelph's Experiential Learning framework please contact Daniel Poulin (email@example.com) or x58551.
If you have any questions about the Work Study reimbursements, please contact the Student Financial Services department (firstname.lastname@example.org).