Proposing a New Work Study Position for Fall 2018 or Winter 2019
The Work Study program helps to support students in financial need with paid work connected to research and service delivery at the University Guelph. We're excited that you want to contribute a new opportunity to our already large catalogue of over 200 Work Study jobs.
- Before you begin, please download and review the Work Study Participant Agreement and Work Study Policies and Procedures. A copy of the agreement signed by your department chair will need to be uploaded to the online form.
- Download a copy of the form questions to plan in advance (WORD - 31 KB). This document is being provided for planning purposes only. Please complete the online form below to submit your proposal.
- Complete the online new Work Study Proposal form.
About the online form
- We estimate it will take about 10 minutes to complete the form each position.
- We’ll be asking you to tag relevant Knowledge, Skills, and Attitudes connected to the position. We recommend you download and review the full Common Employability Outcomes list with definitions (PDF - 441 KB) before you get started to save time.
- Your responses will be saved as you move from page to page. You can close the window and come back to it later using the same computer you started the survey with.
The deadline to propose a new Work Study position for Fall 2018 or Winter 2019 is Friday, September 14 at 4:30 pm.
Proposals for new Work Study positions will be reviewed by Student Financial Services and the Experiential Learning Hub as they arrive. Departments will be notified as soon as possible as the status of their proposals. Your patience during this process is appreciated.
Please note, the earliest possible date a job can be posted is August 20, 2018. This coincides with the first date students can apply for their Work Study approval based on financial need.
If you have any questions about completing this form or about the University of Guelph's Experiential Learning framework please contact Daniel Poulin (email@example.com) or x58551.
If you have any questions about the Work Study reimbursements, please contact the Student Financial Services department (firstname.lastname@example.org).