At each step of the recruitment and supervision process, it is important to be inclusive of different abilities, genders, sexual orientations, racial backgrounds, and cultures amongst other things. Below are some websites that provide information and resources on inclusivity.
- Hire Immigrants provides reports and resources for hiring and working with immigrant and refugee talent.
- Pride at Work Canada helps organizations work to create safer and more inclusive spaces for LGBTQ+ people.
- IndigenousWorks has resources to help build Indigenous workplace inclusion strategies.
- Mental Health Works provides resoruces for employers and employees on mental health in the workplace.
- Ontario Disability Employment Network provides resources and information on hiring persons with disabilities.
- Global Affairs Canada provides insights into various cultures and their norms.