Work Study Migration Form
To migrate your Work Study job(s), please complete the online form for each Work Study position you are interested in continuing to provide as an employment opportunity for students in the future.
Here are some details about the form:
- We estimate it will take about 10 minutes to complete the form each position. Download a copy of the form to see the questions in advance (PDF - 231 KB).
- We’ll be asking you to tag relevant Knowledge, Skills, and Attitudes connected to the position. We recommend you download and review the full Common Employability Outcomes list with definitions (PDF - 441 KB) before you get started to save time.
- Your responses will be saved as you move from page to page. You can close the window and come back to it later using the same computer you started the survey with.
- The deadline to guarantee your position will be available for student applications in late August is July 7, 2018.
- The final deadline to migrate Work Study positions is August 10, 2018. Any positions not migrated using this form by then will be archived.
Ready to start? Launch the Work Study Migration online form now.