A paraprofessional placement is designed to help you develop employability skills through service delivery that contributes to the campus community under the mentorship of professional staff and faculty,
- Paraprofessional placements can be paid, unpaid, or provide an honorarium.
- Paraprofessional placements are not for-credit; however, some provide recognition on your academic transcript.
- Paraprofessional placements are on-campus experiences.
Currently Recognized Opportunities
- The Peer Helper Program offers over 30 different campus placement opportunities, all focused on developing your skills under the guidance of campus professionals.
- Residence Life Staff can provide you with a wealth of opportunities to learn and grow while enhancing your leadership, communication, teamwork and conflict resolution skills.