*NEW* Course Trailer: FRHD*1100 Life, Health and Well-being
The undergraduate program offers three major programs of study.
- Adult Development
- Applied Human Nutrition
- Child, Youth, and Family
- Child Studies (admission Fall 2020)
- Family Studies and Human Development (admission Fall 2020)
The undergraduate program offers a variety of opportunities for student to gain hands-on experience.
- Field Placement in Applied Human Nutrition
- Practicum in Child Studies
- Practicum in Family Studies and Human Development
- Adult Development Student Association
- Applied Human Nutrition Student Association
- Child Youth and Family Student Association