Will the COVID-19 pandemic affect the onsite services the University receives on a regular basis?
Yes. As of March 17, the majority of University employees are working remotely. As a result, many departments and buildings on campus are not accessible to our suppliers who provide regular onsite services. This means service suppliers will not be coming on site to provide their scheduled services. These services will be suspended until further notice, except for the departments in the subsequent list:
- Culligan Water (Bottled Water Delivery)
- Stericycle (previously Shred-It) (Document Collecting and Shredding)
- Toshiba-OE Canada (Photocopier Usage Checking and Servicing)
- Whiz-A-Top (Laundry and Linen Services)
As of March 25, the following departments remain open and operational. The above services will continue for the following departments only.
- Laboratory Services Division
- Animal Health Lab
- Agriculture and Food Lab
- Ontario Veterinary College Health Science Centre
- Companion Animal Hospital
- Animal Cancer Centre
- Large Animal Hospital
- Ridgetown campus
- All remote research stations
If your department is not listed above but remains operational and requires these onsite services, please notify Purchasing Services by email at email@example.com.