Can I change to part-time?

You can change your course load in advance of the semester by completing the form required by Graduate Studies.  Please read the information provided on the form for more information. You will need to sign the form and submit the form (paper or email attachment) to the FSQA Program Assistant -

Part-time registration is restricted to 1.0 credits per semester.  Please note that the FSQA*6500 research course is 1.0 credits and once started, must be selected each semester until you receive a grade.

If you have any questions about changing to a part-time course load, contact the FSQA Program Assistant -