- To identify important factors to site Sharp Hills Wind Farm.
- To design appropriate multi-criteria evaluations (MCE) based on the environmental and socioeconomic constraints and criteria listed by the previous objective.
- To apply the various MCEs to determine the most suitable wind farm development site within the study area.
- To compare the MCE outputs with the proposed wind farm development of EDP Renewables using overlay analyses.
- To evaluate the final maps and address the strengths and weaknesses of the MCE and overlay analysis models.