This is your opportunity to get involved in university governance, develop leadership skills, network, and volunteer on campus!
Nomination period: Monday, January 21 – Friday, February 1, 2019, at 12:00 p.m.
Voting: Monday, February 11 – Friday, February 15, 2019, at 12:00 p.m.
Visit the University Secretariat website for nomination forms and more information.
Please note the GSA Office will be closed from December 17, 2018, to January 4, 2019.
Pick up your sticker on the following dates:
- Tuesday, January 15 - Friday, January 18: 9 am - 12 pm (UC 334)
- Monday, January 21 - Tuesday, January 22: 2 pm - 5 pm (UC 334)
- Wednesday, January 23: 2 pm - 4:30 pm (UC 334)
- Thursday, January 24 - Friday, January 25: 2 pm - 5 pm (UC 530)
- Monday, January 28 - Thursday, January 31: 9 am - 12 pm (UC 334)
Fall stickers expire Friday, January 11 at the end of bus service.
Student input invited!
U of G is circulating draft principle statements related to the development of a Freedom of Expression Policy and we want to hear from you!
Feedback will be collected by students and posted on boards on Wednesday, October 3rd at 11:00 am until 1:00 pm in the UC Courtyard (North Section); and again, on Friday, October 5th at 11:00 am until 1:00 pm in the UC Courtyard (East Section). The feedback will help inform the Student Town Hall next week.