The Human Nutraceutical Research Unit (HNRU)
“Advancing foods and natural health products for health through human research.”
- Visit The HNRU Webpage Here!
- If you have any questions, please contact us using the information below.
Who Are We?
The HNRU is a research and educational unit within the Department of Human Health & Nutritional Sciences (HHNS) within the College of Biological Sciences at the University of Guelph.
What Do We Do?
We specialize in designing and carrying out tailored clinical trials to investigate health-related outcomes of functional foods and natural health products to support value-added agriculture, product-specific and novel health claims. In pursuing these activities, we provide unique and intensive research opportunities for University of Guelph undergraduate and graduate students. In addition to our highly trained personnel, our facilities are capable of anthropometric measures, dietary intake assessments, questionnaires, exercise performance, genomic and metabolite marker analysis, obtaining samples, and endpoint analysis.
Are You Looking to Participate in a Research Study?
- Visit the HHNS Departmental website at: https://www.uoguelph.ca/hhns/study-recruitment
- Visit the University’s Office of Research website at: http://www.uoguelph.ca/research/research-participants-needed
- Follow the University of Guelph’s Twitter account: https://twitter.com/uofg
Contact the HNRU – For Additional Information & Consultations
- Telephone: 519-824-4120 x53749
- Fax: 519-763-5902
- Email: email@example.com
- Mailing address: 88 McGilvray Street, University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario Canada N1G 2W1.