News and Events
News and Announcements
- The Guelph Family Health Study has openings for 3 MSc students (course work) and 3 work-study positions starting September 2016. Applicants need a strong background in basic nutrition, applied nutrition or biology related disciplines. Interested applicants should send their CV, transcripts and short statement of future interests to Dr. David Ma (Director)
- Doctoral Student Opportunity in Osteoarthritis and Chondrocyte Mechanotransduction
- Faculty in HHNS and the Department of Biomedical Science launch a new Centre for Cardiovascular Investigations - "It's one of a few centres worldwide looking at cardiovascular disease all the way from single molecules to clinical applications."
- Diabetics Have a New Reason to Love Lentils: Researchers in HHNS and the Guelph Food Research Centre examine the effects of lentils on blood sugar levels.
- The next seminars of the Fall 2017 HHNS Seminar Series: Dr. Nina Jones, Associate Professor, Canada Research Chair, Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology - "Molecular Mechanisms Controlling Vascular Cell Morphology"
- Monday, November 20, 2017 @ 1:00 pm, HNRU Rm 146 - HHNS Annex