Can we work on or show your data at the workshop, please ? J
At the workshop we would like to show your data.
Send us your data before the conference, and we will try to include it in the workshop. Relevant types of data:
- “OTU table”-style data: amplicons/OTUs/ASVs detected across some samples. As a minimum we need:
- The OTU table (species/site matrix) – read counts of some OTUs across some samples
- The sequences – preferably 16S, ITS or COI data
- Some sample metadata – at least: latitude, longitude and time
- (Formatting of the above is less important as long as we can understand it)
- A link to a dataset in the above format (maybe in a publication) if already published.
- A fasta file with amplicons of 16S, ITS or CO1 sequences
- BioProject/Biosample number of some raw sequences that you have deposited in SRQ/ENA
- References/links to your data on BOLD, UNITE
- Accession numbers of your sequence data (barcoding of specimens …or OTUs) on NCBI or ENA
- Doi of datasets in GBIF (even if it is not sequence data)
Send your data or questions to Tobias Guldberg Frøslev (firstname.lastname@example.org) and/or Thomas Stjernegaard Jeppesen (email@example.com) before the conference.