The Office of the Provost, Faculty Relations at the University of Guelph provides links to:
- Faculty Positions
- Faculty Policies
- Opportunities for new Faculty
- Support for new Faculty at Guelph; getting settled, spousal support, life in Guelph
- Hiring international academics
The International Student Advisors provide support for visiting scholars for issues such as housing, UHIP and adaptation challenges.
English Language Support at Guelph
English Language Programs, coordinated by the Open Learning and Educational Support, offer intensive English courses for non-native English speakers.
The Library offers English Language Support in the form of free workshops and consultations on writing, reading, listening, and speaking. These services are available to graduate or undergraduate students in degree programs, postdoctoral fellows, visiting scholars, faculty members, or staff members with English as an additional language.
OpenEd -Teaching Support Services
Take advantage of Teaching Support Services' New Faculty Program that includes:
- the New Faculty orientation event offered in late August
- a noon-hour luncheon series
- monthly social event
- an ongoing New Faculty listserv bulletin