Prospective Student


How do I get a visa to study in Canada or renew my current student visa.

Actually, in Canada we call it a "study permit" not a student visa. Details on getting or renewing a study permit can be found on the International Student Experience website.

I'm thinking of applying to Guelph and I'd like to know what exchange programs I'd be able to go on if I were a Guelph student.

 Exchange? Great. We have programs for every discipline Guelph offers and we are adding programs all the time. Check out the Centre for International Programs searchable database to find out what your options are.