Apply to Lang
How to Apply: Undergraduate Programs
All admissions to undergraduate programs at Lang are managed through Undergraduate Admissions office.
If you are an Ontario resident currently enrolled in an Ontario secondary school day program, you must apply using the OUAC 101 Online Application Form (details are available from your school Guidance Office).
Use the OUAC 105 Online Application Form if you are residing within Canada. As well as International applicants who are currently studying in Canada on a Study Permit or other visa will use this application.
The categories of applicants who will use the 105 Application Form are not limited to, but include:
- all Ontario candidates (except those who are currently enrolled full-time in an Ontario secondary school day program)
- adult and mature students registered in night school, correspondence programs and special adult day school programs
- high school applicants from other provinces and territories
- all candidates from other Canadian provinces or territories, or international students (including those who are attending secondary or post-secondary institutions)
- university and college transfer students
Visit the University of Guelph's Undergraduate Admissions Office for more information.
How to Apply: Graduate Programs
All admissions to graduate programs at Lang are managed through the Office of Graduate Studies.
Students applying to a graduate program at Lang are required to apply online through OUAC.
The application fee for most graduate programs is $110 (the MBA, MA Leadership application fee is $150). This fee is non-refundable and is payable to the OUAC.
You may apply to multiple programs using the same OUAC application (normal application fees apply) see instructions once you enter the application.
Visit the University of Guelph's Office of Graduate Studies for more information.