Seeing a BComm Program Counsellor
Meeting a program counsellor -
Students may speak to a program counsellor by booking an in-person, phone or online appointment.
Our office schedule lists our available times.
IF YOU HAVE A PRE-BOOKED IN-PERSON APPOINTMENT PLEASE:
- Review the most up-to-date information, www.uoguelph.ca/covid19/covid-info-for-students and follow physical distancing rules.
- Bring whatever you need to take notes, whether it's your phone, pen and paper, etc.
What have you done to prepare?
- Have you looked at the BComm Counselling website?
- Have you looked at your Student Planning Tool on WebAdvisor?
- Have you looked at your schedule of studies in the Undergraduate Calendar?
- Was it the correct year?
- hint: use the archive to find older versions of calendars
What have you brought with you?
- Did you bring a list of questions you would like to ask?
- Have you thought about what courses you might take?
Are you looking for an elective course?
Program counsellors provide technical advice about the program rules, regulations and requirements. What you take as an elective is your choice so unfortunately, we cannot make a specific recommendation. For further details, please visit Elective Courses.
To make an appointment
To book an appointment, please call (519) 824-4120 ext. 56757.
*Please note that we do not book appointment times via email.
- Kandis Dyack – Program Counsellor
- Kuljeet Notay – Program Counsellor
- Hugh Clark – Program Counsellor