Business Career Development Centre for Alumni
Mentoring and Networking Opportunities
The Lang School's Business Career Development Centre has partnered with Ten Thousand Coffees and RBC Future Launch to connect Lang business students and recent graduates with alumni mentors.
This online networking platform is designed to help students develop professional connections and provide alumni with:
- A valuable and rewarding volunteer experience;
- The opportunity to provide support and career guidance to current Lang business students;
- The ability to play a critical role in building a dynamic and enduring business alumni community;
- A way to stay connected to the Gordon S. Lang School of Business and Economics; and
- Networking opportunities with fellow alumni.
For more information please visit the University of Guelph Business Cafe, or contact Patrick Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lang graduates have access to career support through the Business Career Development Centre. Alumni are welcome to attend all career-related events on campus including job fairs, employer information sessions and workshops.
For more information or book an appointment with a Career Advisor please contact: email@example.com
There are plenty of ways for you to engage with the Lang School and our student community. To discover opportunities available to alumni, visit our Alumni and Friends website.