"Day in the Life" Panel Series
Deciding on a career path is a challenge for many people. As business students, you can take multiple directions, but which one is right for you? The Business Career Development Centre's "Day in the Life" panel series helps take the guesswork out of this important decision by offering an opportunity to explore different jobs within specific business fields through presentations and interactive discussions with alumni and industry representatives.
This is your chance to ask questions, get advice and gain a better understanding of what role and industry is the right fit for you. Get answers to questions like:
- What does a financial analyst really do?
- Are the hours typically 9-5 or is the work schedule flexible?
- What career development opportunities exist?
Each "Day in the Life" event focuses on a particular field in business (i.e. marketing, finance, etc.).
- Accounting - January 24, Peter Clark Hall
- Finance - January 25, Macdonald Hall (Room 232)
- Marketing/Sales/Business Development - January 31, Macdonald Hall (Room 232)
- Human Resources - February 7, Macdonald Hall (Room 232)
If you have questions or feedback on the panel series, email us at email@example.com.