Application checklist for PhD in Management
The following items are required to complete an application:
- Apply online. *Please note once this is submitted you will be given a University of Guelph login to upload the remaining documents.
- A transcript from each post-secondary school institution attended.
- Two reference letters from individuals familiar with your most recent academic work. Referees will be sent an e-mail once the application is submitted with instruction to complete the reference.
- Proof of English proficiency is required for applicants whose first language is not English. Please note that test scores must be valid for the start of the program.
- Statement of research. This is a 1-2 page document outlining your research interests and discussing how this program is a good fit. When writing the statement of research, applicants are encouraged to investigate faculty research interests and publications to find whether there is alignment. Admissions priority will be given to applicants who demonstrate strong synergies with faculty in their statement of research.
- CV / Resume
- GRE or GMAT test scores. Official copies can be sent electronically using the school code: GMAT BHN-71-08 GRE - 0892. Unofficial copies should be emailed to the Graduate Program Assistant (applicants are not able to upload this document).