Lang MBA Admissions
Thinking of applying to the Lang MBA program, but have a few questions before you start your application? Schedule a telephone or face-to-face appointment with a member of our team. We would be happy to discuss our programs with you in greater detail.
Lang MBA Admission Requirements
Standard admission requirements for the Lang MBA program are:
- Four-year undergraduate degree from a recognized university, and
- At least a B- average in your last two years of full-time study, and
- Three years (minimum) of work experience in a related field
If you do not meet the above requirements, you may still be admitted to the program if you possess the following;
- Three-year degree/diploma from a recognized university/college, and
- At least a B- average in your last two years of study, and/or an acceptable professional designation, and
- Five years (minimum) of work experience in a related field showing progressive levels of responsibility.
A GMAT is not required.
Application Deadline Date: November 17, 2023
Are there spaces still available for an earlier intake? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about our wait list.
Program Start Date: May 2024
While the MBA program is full-time, students are not required to maintain full-time residency in Canada in order to complete their degree. We understand that both programs do not meet Canadian Immigration and Citizenship’s eligibility criteria for international students to obtain a study permit, as the majority of the courses are delivered online. International students should apply for a visitor’s VISA to attend each of the residential periods; three on-site periods for the MBA (15 days in total).
Please visit the International Credential Evaluations guide to further assess your academic background in relation to admission requirements.
The University of Guelph gives advanced standing for students who have completed graduate-level courses. A maximum of two courses will be considered for advanced standing credit. For more information, please see the University of Guelph's Graduate Studies website.