PhD Management Streams
Students in the PhD Management program elect to specialize in one of three academic fields:
Marketing and Consumer Behaviour stream
Understand the basis for consumer purchasing patterns and the development of marketing strategies.
- Consumer preferences and decision making
- Consumer well-being and public policy
- Marketing management and strategy
- Innovation adoption
Services Management stream
Investigate management disciplines and challenges within the tourism, hospitality and food services sector.
- Sustainable tourism management
- Place branding
- Food consumption and waste
- Supply chain management
Organizational Leadership stream
Develop research concentrations from leadership and management challenges facing private and public organizations.
- Social identity in organizational change
- Leadership and psychological capital
- Leadership in multi-sector collaborations
- Fairness and unfairness in organizations