The Biobar Program is a co-operative endeavour among the University of Guelph Purchasing Department, the Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology and various company suppliers. This program was initiated to provide convenience and cost savings.
The operating hours for order pickups will be: Monday to Friday 1:00pm - 2:30pm
Please contact your supervisor or purchasing admin for department specific ordering and pickup information. All orders must be placed by email to email@example.com. Orders must be generated/ forwarded by a CBS clerk or purchasing clerk from your department directly. Orders can be placed at any time, but please await instructions for pickup.
Please bring a copy of your order to the wicket to ensure accuracy (this will be the customer copy). Signatures will not be required at this time to minimize contact for parcel pickup so please ensure authorization and coding are accurate on all orders before emailing them. Missing information may cause a delay in order placement.
The Supply Centre will be working in compliance and conjunction with Chemistry Stockroom guidelines to ensure the safety of all customers and stockroom staff.
Here are some key points when doing business at the Stockroom:
- The goal is to perform transactions at the wicket expediently and with purpose.
- Social distancing and face masks are mandatory.
- You will see ground markings and barriers at the wicket. Please follow the instruction of the Stockroom staff.
- You may still use the bell, but you are asked to sanitize your hands with the supplied bottle of hand sanitizer right after using it.
- Biobar Manager: Jamie Jones; firstname.lastname@example.org; ext. 53816.
- Location: University of Guelph, Science Complex, Room 1110.
- Hours of Operation: Mon - Fri 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- For stock inquiries: Please visit the Biobar in person or telephone during hours of operation.