MCB Senior Seminar Series
Fall 2018 Schedule - All Welcome!
Seminars will be held on the following Thursdays in the University Centre, Room 442. The first talk will begin at 4:15 pm sharp with the second talk following directly afterwards. Arrive early (3:45 - 4:10 pm) for complimentary appetizers!
- Erin Anderson (Ph.D. candidate, Khursigara lab)
Seminar Title: “Peptidoglycomics: Using metabolomics techniques to study peptidoglycan composition in Pseudomonas aeruginosa”
- Greg MacNeill (Ph.D. candidate, Emes/Tetlow lab)
Seminar Title: "The Regulation of Starch Branching Enzymes by Post-Translational Modifications"
- Olivia Grafinger (Ph.D. candidate, Coppolino lab)
Seminar Title: “Adhesion-mediated signaling regulates matrix metalloproteinase phosphorylation to promote cellular invasion”
- Haider Khan (M.Sc. candidate, Van Raay lab)
- Sharlaine Harris (M.Sc. candidate, Mutharia lab)
- Rachel (Karson) Theriault (Ph.D. candidate, Perreault lab)
- Lina Abou Zeid (Ph.D. candidate, Mosser lab)
This is an informal seminar series with monthly presentations from senior graduate students, postdoctoral fellows and research associates within MCB. Participation in the series is completely voluntary, and the purpose is to provide senior trainees with a forum to showcase their advanced research findings, generate discussion and hopefully encourage more widespread collaborations and contact within the department.
If you are interested in presenting a seminar, please contact one of the coordinators listed below.
- Faculty coordinators are John Vessey (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Tariq Akhtar (email@example.com)
- Graduate Student coordinator is Hayley Thorpe (firstname.lastname@example.org)