MCB Senior Seminars
An informal seminar series with monthly presentations from senior Ph.D. students, postdoctoral fellows and research associates within MCB.
(On the following Thursdays at 4:30 p.m. at The Fifth) Free appetizers.
- February 22 -- Ashley Brott (Ph.D. candidate, Clarke lab)
- March 22 - CANCELLED
- April 19 - Manali Tilak (Ph.D. candidate, Jones lab) -- CANCELLED
- May 17 - Julia Brott (Vessey lab) and one other - tba
- June 14 - Jennifer Drolet (M.Sc. candidate, Jones lab), and one other - tba
- July 19 - Christopher Kuc and Hayley Thorpe (Ph.D. candidates, Vessey lab)
- August 16 - Erin Anderson (Ph.D. candidate, Khursigara lab), and Morgan Stykel (Ph.D. candidate, Ryan lab)
More information will be provided as it becomes available.
If you are interested in presenting a seminar, please contact one of the coordinators listed below, (or email the MCB Graduate Student Council - email@example.com).
- Faculty coordinators are John Vessey (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Tariq Akhtar (email@example.com)
- Graduate Student coordinator is Hayley Thorpe (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Participation in the series is completely voluntary, and the purpose is to provide senior trainees with a forum to showcase their advanced research findings, generate discussion and hopefully encourage more widespread collaborations and contact within the department.