Celebrating 50 Years of Food Science Excellence
Date and Time
Food Science Building and Pilot Plant
The Department of Food Science was established in 1968 from the Department of Dairy Science. The history of the department goes back to the Department of Dairying established in 1885.
Join us in celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the Department of Food Science!
Open house reception starting at 4:30pm
Tours of our newly renovated pilot plants, fermentation and formulation labs
Gala dinner at 6:00pm
$50 per person