Halloween party? Have fun but remember:

Posted on Friday, October 28th, 2016

Having an open container of liquor in any place other than a licensed premises, residence or private place is an offence under the Liquor License Act. 

Having a party that causes noise that affects your neighbours is an offence under the City of Guelph noise bylaw.

Drinking and driving is an offence under the Criminal Code of Canada. You will be arrested and charged criminally.

Make sure you use one of the multiple options to get a safe way home. Bus it, take a cab or taxi, use a designated driver or walk. 

Plan ahead, don’t wait until you have already started your night to think about getting home

courtesy of Guelph Police 


News Archive