Volunteer Research Assistants
- Students who are interested in volunteering at the lab as a research intern for course credit (PSYC3900, 4500, 4510) should first read the PPHC Lab Position Description
- Then, fill out the PPHC Lab Application Form and submit to Dr. McMurtry in hard copy.
- Make sure to submit your application before the appropriate Application Deadline
Dr. McMurtry IS ACCEPTING VOLUNTEER APPLICATIONS.
Prospective Honours Thesis Students
Dr. McMurtry is NOT accepting Honours thesis student applications for the 2016 – 2017 academic year
- Ensure that you have the required prerequisites. Visit the University of Guelph Psychology website for more information
- Fill out the PPHC Honours Thesis Application form and submit to Dr. McMurtry
- Make sure to submit your application before the appropriate deadline
Prospective Graduate Students
Students who are interested in applying to work with Dr. McMurtry in the graduate (MA, PhD) Clinical Psychology: Applied Developmental Emphasis program should also refer to the University of Guelph CP:ADE website for program information and application deadlines.
Dr. McMurtry will be accepting graduate students for the 2017-2018 year.
For the various positions, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.