PSEER Funding Awarded
The PSEER Steering Committee is pleased to announce that several CEPS faculty have been awarded $10,000 to investigate topics that range from inclusivity in computer science to the role of memorization in problem analysis skill development.
Funding has been awarded to:
- Drs. Karen Gordon, Julie Vale, and Ryan Clemmer, School of Engineering
- The Role of Memorization in Problem Analysis Skill Development
- Dr. Michael Massa and Danielle St. Jean, Department of Physics
- The Impact of Computational Tasks on Learning Physics
- Drs. Judi McCuaig and Daniel Gillis, James Fraser, School of Computer Science
- Instructor Feedback via the Immediate Feedback System
- Drs. Stacey Scott, Andrew Hamilton-Wright, and Ritu Chaturvedi, School of Computer Science
- Investigating Inclusive Curriculum and Support Services in Computer Science
Congratulations to all! We look forward to learning about your projects over the coming months.