University of Guelph 2003-2004 Diploma Program Calendar

VIII--Associate Diploma Regulations and Procedures

Transfer of Program

Students wishing to transfer from one diploma program to another are required to submit an application form to Admission Services at the University of Guelph or to the Registrar's Office at the Colleges. To clarify possible conditions or requirements for transfer, students are encouraged to consult with the admission counsellor for the program to which they wish to transfer before submitting their application. In cases where the student's performance has been inconsistent, the applicant must also submit a comprehensive support letter outlining the reasons for transfer as well as any factors contributing to the previous academic performance.

Note: Students who wish to transfer from one specialization to another in the same program are not required to apply. Such students should contact the departmental advisor for the specialization in which they wish to register.

Transfer between University of Guelph Colleges

Students wishing to transfer to another College of the University for a semester or more may do so by applying to their Associate Director (the Director at O.A.C.) for approval. Entry to certain restricted enrolment programs may not be approved. Transfer into the same diploma program at another University of Guelph College location is encouraged, where space allows.

Admission inquiries: Admission Services ~ ~ ~ General calendar inquiries: Undergraduate Program Services
Last revised: 14 May 2003

2003 Office of Registrarial Services, University of Guelph