2004-2005 University of Guelph Diploma Program Calendar

VIII. Associate Diploma Regulations and Procedures


An official transcript may be ordered by submitting the "Request for Transcript" form along with payment to the appropriate office. Students must have met all financial obligation to the University before official transcripts can be released for any purpose. Official transcripts from the University of Guelph will show that a diploma has been awarded only after the date of convocation.


Individuals seeking an official transcript for academic work completed at a college run by the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture and Food (OMAF) which is no longer in operation should contact the Registrar's Office at Ridgetown College for assistance.