VIII. Associate Diploma Regulations and Procedures

Adding Courses

Course Requisite(s)

A student wishing to enrol in a course for which he/she does not have credit for the stated course requisite(s) may seek permission from the instructor to have the requisite(s) waived. The student seeking the waiver must obtain a "Course Requisite/Restriction Waiver" and have it completed by the instructor. The student must then present the completed form along with a completed Course Request form to Undergraduate Program Services for processing. Waiver forms are available from Undergraduate Program Services, Office of Registrarial Services, Level 3, University Centre.

University of Guelph
50 Stone Road East
Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1