VIII. Associate Diploma Regulations and Procedures

Transfer of Program

Transfer between University of Guelph Campuses

Students wishing to transfer to another Campus of the University for a semester or more may do so by applying to their Associate Director (the Director at O.A.C.) for approval. Entry to certain restricted enrolment programs may not be approved.

University of Guelph
50 Stone Road East
Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1