VIII. Associate Diploma Regulations and Procedures

Adding Courses

Course Requisite(s)

A student wishing to enrol in a course for which they do not have credit for the stated course requisite(s) may seek permission from the instructor to have the requisite(s) waived. The student seeking the waiver must obtain a "Course Waiver Request" and have it signed by the instructor. The student must then present the completed form to Enrolment Services for processing. Course Waiver Request forms are available from Enrolment Services, Office of Registrarial Services.

University of Guelph
50 Stone Road East
Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1