2004-2006 University of Guelph Graduate Calendar

IV. Degree Regulations

Graduate Diploma: International Rural Development Planning


Admission to this program as a regular student is granted, on recommendation of the school, to:

  • the holder of a three-year or honours baccalaureate (Canadian equivalent, from a recognized university or college) with an average standing of at least ‘B' (second- class honours in the last four semesters or the last two undergraduate years. Significant responsible professional experience in rural development is also required; or

  • a student who has satisfied the requirements for transfer from provisional student category