2004-2006 University of Guelph Graduate Calendar

II. General Regulations

Student Programs

Major Paper

In all non-thesis programs, the major paper is assigned a course number and appropriate credits. The course may extend over two semesters and the student's performance may be indicated by a numeric grade or a satisfactory (SAT) or unsatisfactory (UNS) designation. A copy of the major paper must be deposited in the department or school in which the student is registered.